Saturday, March 10, 2018

[Review] Robbie, by: Ella Frank

Confessions #1

ROBBIE

by: Ella Frank
Publication Date: March 8th, 2018
Read Date: March 10th, 2018
Genre: MMM Romance, Adult
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 297

 

Relationships are complex.
Love ever-changing.
And when it comes to rules of the heart,
they were made to be broken…

That’s what Robert Antonio Bianchi was telling himself, anyway.
Otherwise, he really had no excuse for what—or who—he’d done.

No excuse, except for his lonely heart, a pitcher of margaritas, four Bitter Bitches, and the apparent need to confess all his weaknesses to the two men he knew would bring him nothing but trouble.

But trouble was nothing new.

Just ask his crazy sisters or any of his friends, and they’d be the first to tell you:
If there was a bad decision to be made, Robbie always had a knack for making it.

And thus begins the story of the priest, the princess, and the prick.

my rate


As I have said before, I am not into books in where there's a love triangle. But the ones like Peeta, Katniss, and Gale, more like a threesome way. So, when I noticed that the story of Robbi was going to go that way, it pained me. I seriously thought of scratching his story off and not reading it, but Ella Frank writing is so good, that I had to give it a chance. I went in with an open mind and came out more in love with her and her characters than ever before. I seriously would love to be one of her characters, because she writes them good and does them justice.

That was the quick down of what happened after I finish the book. Now, after a few hours later, I have better words to say everything that I feel about this new series and this new book of Ella Frank. She writes MM Romance like I have never read before, therefore she's my number one whenever I want to read some of it because I feel like it (Take and Trust being my faves). Robbie was a sideline character, in the beginning, someone that you saw two times and that's it, but then he became part of the story when something major happened in his life. Now he has his own story, his own series with two other characters that appeared out of nowhere and now cannot live outside my mind. Joel Priestly is a jerk, from day one no one really liked him but he was a good asset to have. Julien Thorton is a charmer. These two combined are made for Robbie. Robbie Bianchi balance these two out better than anyone else.

This book was, mostly, about entering into this world that I never wanted to read before. It was about Robbie venturing into the possibility of Priest and Julien together with him. The book gives you all the details of the relation of Priest and Julien, and how Robbie fit with them. What this book was not, was a background check of these two. Robbie basically knows shit about them, and so do I. I want to know all their baggage. And I simply cannot wait what makes these two how they are. Priest a control freak to the extreme and Julien an anxious man that cannot step into a hospital without a panic attack. There's more to these characters and I want to read it ASAP. Plus, the fact that Robbie's family don't much of his sexcapades might cause a slight problem.

I cannot express of good this book was written. The feeling that I need to read more is so primal that I seriously feel like I have a book hangover. I need more NOW. Why would the author always do this to me? I hate cliffhangers. Overall, this book was a double WOW. There were some parts in where my only thought it was how perfect the scenes were written. So, be prepared for your mind to be blown. That's my piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!