Wednesday, December 6, 2017

#AMONTHOFFAVES : December 6th


Hosted by GirlxoxoTraveling with T and Estella’s Revenge. A month in where we look back at the year that was – sharing our fave experiences. They have every day of the event (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) planned out so you can join in anytime. There will also be a link-up on all of their blogs – put a link to your post so that everyone can stop by each and every post to leave comments, high fives, good vibes and well wishes.
Every day is a different "challenge" and I hope to do them all. *crossing my fingers*
My posts from days before are under THIS tag.

DECEMBER 6TH

This Is How I Blog

This year has been a lot of ups and downs of my blogging. I have times where I have blogged a lot and others where I am MIA for a while. But this is what I use to blog, which is not much:
  1. Goodreads & Amazon : this is to get all the book information and from where I take the covers and such. Goodreads is like my facebook. I go in every time I'm bored.
  2. GIMP : all the graphics I create... I do them there. Is free, simple and cute.
  3. my Journal : I lose this little notebook of mine and I'll be dead. In there I have everything schedule and such.
  4. Blogger :  because without this platform, I wouldn't have a blog at all.
  5. Grammarly : it corrects all my grammar mistakes when I'm typing a review or whatever. IN LOVE WITH IT!
  6. iBooks & Kindle : if you haven't noticed MOST of the books I read are in eBook format, so without these two I would be lost and not reading.
That's basically it. I told you it wasn't that fancy for me to blog. I might not be the best blogger on the earth, but I like my style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!