Thursday, May 11, 2017

Swoon Thursday #YABound [7]

From the book you’re currently reading, or one you just finished, tell us what made you SWOON. What got your heart pounding, your skin tingling, and your stomach fluttering.Shout it out on Twitter with the hashtag #YABound, post it here in the comments, or grab the steamy button and share it on your blog. We want to know!
Mara Dyer #2

THE UNBECOMING OF MARA DYER

by: Michelle Hodkin
Read on May 8th, 2017

Mara Dyer doesn’t think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.
It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.
There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been through, she can fall in love.
She’s wrong.

swoon worthy scene

     "Morning," he said, his voice warm and rich. God help me.
     "Morning," I managed to reply, squinting. From the sun, or from staring at him for too long. Flip a coin.
     "You need sunglasses," he said.
     I rubbed my eyes. "I know."
     Suddenly, he crouched down.
     "What are you---"
     In my rush, I hadn't tied my shoelaces.
     Noah was now tying them for me. He looked up at me through his dark fringe of lashes and smiled.
     The expression on his face melted me completely. I knew I had the goofiest grin plastered on my lips, and didn't care.
     "There," he said as he finished tying the laces on my left shoe. "Now you won't fall."
     Too late.
You see, to be swoon worthy it doesn't have to be about a kiss or anything. Noah Shaw is this week's bae for me. He deserves a place in the best boys on the shelf. I totally recommend the books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!