Tuesday, May 9, 2017

[Review] The Evolution of Mara Dyer, by: Michelle Hodkin

Mara Dyer #2

THE EVOLUTION OF MARA DYER

by: Michelle Hodkin
Release Date: October 23rd, 2012
Read Date: May 9th, 2017
Format: Paperback
Pages: 527

The truth about Mara Dyer’s dangerous and mysterious abilities continues to unravel in the New York Times bestselling sequel to the thrilling The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer.

Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.

She can’t.

She used to think her problems were all in her head.

They aren’t.

She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.

She’s wrong.

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?

MY RATE


Mind blown. Literally and figurative. My mind is so blown that I am confused as the word itself. I cannot even fathom to understand what happened. Nothing makes sense, but I am sure of something. Mara is not, and never was, crazy.

Guys, this book is not five stars because it wasn't straight with me. That's the only reason. But my heart is not broken, yet, and I fairly certain that the end of the series will be a good one. I just think that the journey will be hard, bumpy and full of things making my mind blown. So, yeah, the best was good. Nothing was as I was expecting and yet somehow I'm stuck reading the whole series because I cannot stop now, or ever. I need to know. I need to understand. But I want everything to end. You get me?

Mara and Noah are united more strong than ever. They are in all this shit together. Mara has a lot of baggage, but Noah is totally in for her, which is very very sweet. Mara was told to let him go or she will be his ruin. She is too selfish to do it and he's too selfish to let her. So, yeah, they are in this together till the end. And the end is coming soon, it can be felt from the start of this book and makes you wonder that if in did something awful is going to happen.

Overall, I just wanted this book out of the way. It was just one more step for the end. I hated the end, but I am always hopeful that good things will come next. I don't know what more to say without giving anything much away. I'm just simply mind blown. I totally loved the romance and hated the suspense but everything build enough for that end. I went straight to the third book, so soon enough this journey will be over. For now.

 

LAST REVIEW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!