Monday, May 1, 2017

[ARC Review] Bombshell, by: CD Reiss

Hollywood A-List

BOMBSHELL

by: CD Reiss
Release Date: May 1st, 2017
Read Date: April 24th, 2017
Format: eARC
Pages: 366

Hollywood bad boy Brad Sinclair always gets his way, whether it’s the role he wants or the bikini-clad model he has to have. But when a bombshell gets dropped in his lap in the form of a dimpled five-year-old from a forgotten relationship, he knows his life is about to change forever.

Cara DuMont isn’t exactly thrilled when she gets assigned to be the nanny for the latest box-office king. She has one rule: no celebrity fathers, especially single ones with devilish good looks and rock-hard abs.

But as soon as Cara meets Brad and his adorable little girl, she knows she’s in for a world of trouble. Because there’s something about the way Brad looks at her that makes her believe that some rules are meant to be broken…

MY RATE


I really, really like how CD Reiss writes. It's something that captures me till I'm finish the book. So it was no brainer that I read this book in two sittings... two because I really had things to do. This author is one of the few ones I have that I will practically read anything and everything. She did not let me down with this book.

The Hollywood scene is always good to read. Famous people, money everywhere and the most wanted bachelors (if you know what I mean). Brad is no exception, but something out of ordinary fell into his lap, a five-year-old lost daughter of him, Nicole. Now, he has all this work he has to do and on top, he has a daughter... things are going to get ugly. So, what does he do? He seeks a full time nanny. That's where Cara enters. She's the nanny. But as cliché as it sounds, these two will end up together, there's no other way around it.... or at least, that's what Nicole wants.

The whole story is sweet, because it goes around what the girl wants or what she should have... a family, a stable father and a new mother. The story has some plot twists that I never could have seen coming, I swear, so it makes the story better. BUT I really wanted a better epilogue. If this is a series, I would have loved to have a glimpse of what comes next, do you get what I am saying? I just wanted a little more. Really, overall, the story was super good.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!