Tuesday, April 18, 2017

[Whole Review] Deborah Bladon Books

I have never done a review like this, but I needed to say my thoughts of all these books that I have been reading this last years of the author called Deborah Bladon.

AUTHOR

Deborah Bladon has never read a romance hero she didn't like. Her love for romance novels began when she was old enough to board the bus, library card in hand to check out the newest Harlequin paperbacks. She's a Canadian by heart, and by passport, but you can often spot her in New York City sipping a latte and looking for inspiration for her next story. Manhattan is definitely her second home.

She cherishes her family and believes that each day is a gift for writing, for reading, and for loving.


OVERALL THOUGHTS OF HER BOOKS

I have to admit that all of her books are my guilty pleasure. Every time I have one of her in my hands, I have to read them. No matter if it's crappy, good or bad written. I don't judge, I love to read all her books.

What I really love of her books is that she has created this world in where ALL the characters are connected somehow. If the main character is not the brother, then is the cousin or the best friend of the sister or something like that. ALL connects. Where they work, who they know, where they live. I love this character web. The author even has a map of her characters, which I would love that someone updates it, but believe when I tell you that she has written a lot in this world (map is here).

Her story lines has so many variations and not two has the same plot, but I have to admit that what I love is that every story ends just how I like them, happy ever after. Most of her women characters are totally sassy and her men characters are alpha and hot. I really like reading her words. If you ever get bored and want something easy and quick, her books are the solution.

BOOKS I HAVE READ OF HER

Pulse Series
    
Obsessed Series
   
Ruin Series
  
Vain Series
  
Gone Series
  
Exposed Series
   
Trace Series
  
Ember Series
  
Rise Series
  
Heat Series
   
Stand-Alones (Solo, Fuse, Chance, Haze, Risk, Melt, Shiver & Torn)
       

Check all these books out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!