Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday [56]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...

Top Ten Things That Will Make Me NOT Read The Book

  1. Price - why are books so damn expensive? #ForeverPoor
  2. Bad Reviews - I don't look much at reviews, but if a lot of people are giving low scores is because of something, right? So, maybe, I should stay away from reading those, right? #YouKnowImRight
  3. Too Long - ain't nobody got time to read more than 600 pages these days.
  4. Cover - I don't like to judge a book by its cover, but that is what attracts looks, so... #Don'tJudgeMe
  5. Synopsis - if it's not my style, I ain't gonna read it. #NoRagrets
  6. Author - there's just a few authors that I wouldn't read, but they exist. #SorryNotSorry
  7. Long Series - if I don't have time to read a book of 600 pages or more, you think I got time to read a series of more than 12 books? No. #GonnaReadThemIfTheFirstIsGood
  8. Horror - hear me shouting... I DON'T READ HORROR. #Bye
  9. Bad Recs - this is different from bad reviews, bad recs is people that I know telling that I shouldn't read that or those books. #ThankYouFriends
  10. Doesn't Hook Me Up - if I start the book and it's not driving me somewhere... #ThisIsMyStop
What about you?
PS, you liked my hashtags, bc I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!