Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday [55]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...

Top Ten Things That Will Make Me Read The Book

  1. The Cover - well, duh, if it has something very pretty or pretty hot on the cover, I'm gonna pick it up and, possibly, read it.
  2. The Title - sometimes, there are titles and sometimes, there are titles. If is it good, then it's gotta be good.
  3. The Author - everyone got a list of authors whose books you gotta buy just because.
  4. Synopsis - of course, if the book doesn't have something good written in the back, then why should I read it?
  5. If is a Stand-Alone - it's not that I hate series, but ultimately I have been reading only series that each book function as a stand-alone.
  6. How long it is - no more 800 pages book for me. I am currently reading a book of that length for a year and I don't see the day that I actually end it.
  7. If is a Romance book - these days, mostly, was I am most tempted to read is Romance.
  8. Good reviews - I don't actually look much the reviews of others, but if in Goodreads the book has one star is because of something, right?
  9. Recommendation - if someone really recommended it to me, I can possibly read it.
  10. Price - if it has a good price, I might read it. *winks*
What makes you read a book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!