Friday, April 14, 2017

The Friday 56 [8]

hosted by Freda's Voice
#ThankGodItsFriday! Friday, definitely, is my favorite word that starts with F. And if it's Friday that means this post has to be up. The rules are simple: grab a book, any book; turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (if you have to improvise, that's ok.); find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it); post it; and add your (url) post below in Linky in Freda's Voice blog. It's that simple! My teaser this Friday is from:
Dive Bar #2

TWIST

by: Kylie Scott

     "Actually, Nell's been riding my ass about a lot of stuff lately," Eric stare up at the ceiling, all contemplative. "You think she wants me to propose again?"
     Joe turned to look at his brother. "E, she tried to punch you in the balls last time you offered her a ring. So, I'm thinking no."
     "Could have just been the baby hormones making her crazy."
     "No, man," said Joe. "Pretty sure it was you making her crazy."

I am just getting started with this book today, which I'm sure I'm going to finish today too, and I have laughed so many times. I like how Kylie Scott writes, its refreshing.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!