Monday, April 17, 2017

#ReviewsInFewWords [1]

As I said before and I will keep saying it, I have a bunch of books that I need to review (because I want to, no one is making me do it). The problem is that I read these books long time ago and can't remember much OR I review some books that go after, but not these which go before, get it? Anyways, we might not remember much of them, but how they made us feel will always stay within ourselves, right?

MY RATE

Heroes of Olympus #1, #2 & #3

THE LOST HERO
THE SON OF NEPTUNE
THE MARK OF ATHENA

by: Rick Riordan
Read Dates: Sept. 6th, '11 - Feb. 16th, '12 - Dec. 1st, '12
Format: Hardcover
Pages: 557, 521 & 586

I have always been a fan of Percy Jackson, so when I knew these series was coming out... I freaked out. I wanted to read it ASAP, but back then buying books wasn't as easy as is now. I had to wait for two persons to read them before me, and then it was my turn to read them. It was a bitter waiting time, but sweet reading when I got them my hands.

Reading about Roman Mythology wasn't as easy as reading Greek Mythology for me. I just couldn't click much with it all. But after a few hundred pages, everything click inside of me and I was happy. I love everything about Roman and Greeks coming together to fight a greater evil. I loved all these new characters so much that I suffered every time they suffered and I was very happy to see their happily ever after at the end.

You can read my reviews of the other books here: book four & book five.

   

MY RATE


Hard Rock Harlots #1 & #2

STRINGS
BEATS

by: Kendall Grey
Read Date: April 27th, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 232 & 229

As I said, I remember shit about these two books. I do remember some things. The girls has a bad and the boy had other, and they were paid to make a tour together, but they hated each other guts, till hate turned to love. Is only one step, right?

I remember loving their lingo, their curses and of course, the hot scenes. I like rock, but these people make me want to be a groupie. JK JK. I loved that the girls has a kick ass bad and they were taking no prisoners. I really liked what I read, but I did not continue the series, because I didn't felt like it anymore. I guess that I have other better reads to read.

   

MY RATE


Dog Days #2

WINTER

by: Sierra Dean
Release Date: Feb. 15th, 2014
Read Date: April 11th, 2014
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 178

I remember loving the first book really, really much and waiting very frustrates of the fact that it finished in a cliffhanger. So when I started this book, I had very high hopes and all of them went crumbling when I actually read it. I was disappointed because it was not what I was expecting and I did not continue the series. I didn't want more disappointments, so I left it there. That's what I remember.

   

This is it for now, I will keep doing more of these until I get this list of books to review down to zero. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!