Monday, April 10, 2017

[Review] Honor, by Jay Crownover

The Breaking Point #1

HONOR

by: Jay Crownover
Release Date: October 18th, 2016
Read Date: April 9th, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 368

Don't be fooled.

Don't make excuses for me.

I am not a good man.

I've seen things no one should, done things no one should talk about. Honor and conscience have no place in my life. But I've fought and I've survived. I've had to.

The first time I saw her dancing on that seedy stage in that second rate club, I felt my heart pulse for the first time. Keelyn Foster was too young, too vibrant for this place, and I knew in an instant that I would make her mine. But first I had to climb my way to the top. I had to have something more to offer her.

I'm here now, money is no object and I have no equal. Except for her. She's disappeared. But don't worry, I will find her and claim her. She will be mine.

Like I said, don't be fooled. I am not the devil in disguise… I'm the one front and center.

MY RATE


I wanted to read this book since it was an idea, no joke. Yes, it has passed a lot of time since it came out, but my classes always got in the middle. Now that I have some free days I decided to read anything I wanted. So, now was the time to read this baby. And I freaking love it all. Nassir is bae and Key is goals.

Nassir's life is the life that I am sure a lot of people live and so is Key's life. But out of the shit storm of life they are, they try to be better. Nassir has always being after Key, so is she, but Nassir let her go for a while, but like she is, she came back, for him. Key is goals because she took and managed everything that was thrown at her and Nassir is bae because he was always there for her, no matter what. These two are a matched made in hell, where the Devil is Nassir. *winks*

I always will love the bad boy, but this author's bad boys are to die for and what my dreams are made of. This bad boy was all good inside and that made me melt. I love all characters from this book, so I have to admit that I kind of made a mistake by reading this book first. You see, there's a series before this one, which I also have, I should have read that. But make no mistake now, I am going to read asap.

You like a Devil with a good heart and falling to his knees for a woman? Try this book.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!