Tuesday, April 11, 2017

[Review] Better When He's Bold, by: Jay Crownover

Welcome to the Point #2

BETTER WHEN HE'S BOLD

by: Jay Crownover
Release Date: February 3rd, 2015
Read Date: April 11th, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 400

Some men are just better when they're bold.

In a dark and broken kingdom, a ruler has to be fearless to control the streets and the ruthless people who run them.

Race Hartman is just bold enough, just smart enough, and just lost enough to wear the crown. Places like the Point will always have bad things and bad people, but the man in control of all that badness can minimize the devastation. Race has a plan, but can he prevent total annihilation without destroying himself?

Brysen Carter has always seen her best friend's brother for what he is--too pretty, too smooth, and way too dangerous to touch. Basking in Race's golden glow is very tempting, but Brysen knows she'd eventually get burned.

When she starts receiving threatening texts and someone tries to take her out in parking lot, the only person interested in keeping her safe is the one man she can't allow herself to have.

Sometimes being bold is the only way to stay alive. But can she let Race save her life . . . if it means losing herself to him?

MY RATE


I seriously need a reality check when I finish reading all these books. These men are unbelievable, for reals. That's why I cannot stop reading them, plus Jay Crownover is a good damn author. These free days came very good to read all these.

If the last book I was looking for Race all over, I sure found it and I did not want it to let go. Brysen is a good girl with a horrible name, but still a good girl that bad came to her doorstep thanks to her family. Finding help in Race was the best thing that could happened to her, or maybe it's not? Race is just as bad as Bax, but less scary (just a little bit). Race is that bad boy that you can see in his eyes that he does have something good inside. Is the person that does bad to create good. He does whatever it has to be done so everyone can be good. His methods may not be the most legal ones, but they get the job done. Bry had a lot of problems with that, but she understood and accepted it.

This book was kinda long, but it was perfect. As always I wanted a beautiful epilogue, but with a happy ending I was conformed. I cannot wait to read the next book, because after all this "bad" there is a good side... I think. Isn't a cop supposed to be good? Let's see what happens next. You, read this book if you want to. I'm tired of saying that if you want romance you should read her books, but writing this here is like no one is hearing me so, bye.

   

LAST REVIEW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!