Tuesday, April 11, 2017

[Review] Better When He's Bad, by: Jay Crownover

Welcome to the Point #1

BETTER WHEN HE'S BAD

by: Jay Crownover
Release Date: June 17th, 2014
Read Date: April 10th, 2017
Format: Paperback
Pages: 384

There’s a difference between a bad boy and a boy who’s bad . . . meet Shane Baxter.

Sexy, dark, and dangerous, Bax isn’t just from the wrong side of the tracks, he is the wrong side of the tracks. A criminal, a thug, and a brawler, he’s the master of bad choices, until one such choice landed him in prison for five years. Now Bax is out and looking for answers, and he doesn’t care what he has to do or who he has to hurt to get them. But there’s a new player in the game, and she’s much too innocent, much too soft…and standing directly in his way.

Dovie Pryce knows all about living a hard life and the tough choices that come with it. She’s always tried to be good, tried to help others, and tried not to let the darkness pull her down. But the streets are fighting back, things have gone from bad to worse, and the only person who can help her is the scariest, sexiest, most complicated ex-con The Point has ever produced.

Bax terrifies her, but it doesn’t take Dovie long to realize that some boys are just better when they’re bad.

MY RATE


My binge-reading of Jay Crownover is getting better and better. This is a rollercoaster that only goes up and up! I'm so in love with all these bad boys, I just want one of them for myself.

Sometimes in life, some bad things can be much better than the good one. Shane Baxter is a boy so bad that is deliriously good. Out of jail he has things in his mind to seek revenge, but first, he has to search for Race, his long lost best friend. That adventure will not be easy, and there's a redhead in the middle of it, Dovie. Dovie is a streets girl that have always fight to keep her head floating. She likes to do good and keep things bad at bay, until Bax. Bax is the perfect bad that she needs with her.

These two couldn't have more chemistry, because they are chemistry. I love read their story, their problems and how they solved them. I was very anxious on exactly where Race was the whole time, but the jackass was just hiding for himself. Falling in love with Bax was just as easy as breathing, this bad boy is perfectly good in all sense. I just want him for myself. Can I?

I already read Honor (and reviewed it), so I know how Nassir and Honor are going to end, but reading it before all happened is kind of eye opening and bittersweet. Bittersweet because I know how they end, and they are suffering until the happy ending comes, I suffer with them. I just had to say that. Bye. Read the book.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!