Thursday, March 23, 2017

Thursday Tracks [43]

Ohhh! You know, and if you don't you'll know now, that I LOVE, love, LoVe music. Just as I live and breathe words, I live and breathe music. Those two things are just part of me as any other organ in my body. As you can see in my Music page, I hear music while reading! My Thursdays will become from now on... Thursday Tracks day! A feature created to share what song, album, playlist, artist I got stuck in my head every week. Now, this week song is...

SOMETHING JUST LIKE THIS

Artist: The Chainsmokers & Coldplay
Album: Memories

favorite lyrics: She said, where d'you wanna go? How much you wanna risk? I'm not looking for somebody with some superhuman gifts, some superhero, some fairytale bliss, just something I can turn to, somebody I can miss. I want something just like this.

Hear me next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!