Thursday, March 9, 2017

Thursday Tracks [41]

Ohhh! You know, and if you don't you'll know now, that I LOVE, love, LoVe music. Just as I live and breathe words, I live and breathe music. Those two things are just part of me as any other organ in my body. As you can see in my Music page, I hear music while reading! My Thursdays will become from now on... Thursday Tracks day! A feature created to share what song, album, playlist, artist I got stuck in my head every week. Now, this week song is...

LOVE

Artist: Lana Del Rey

favorite lyrics: But you get ready, you get all dressed up to go nowhere in particular, back to work or the coffee shop. It don't matter because it's enough to be young and in love.
Hear me next Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!