Wednesday, March 1, 2017

[Review] #FinishLine, by: Cambria Hebert

GearShark #5

#FINISHLINE

by: Cambria Hebert
Publication Date: February 27th, 2017
Read Date: February 28th, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 319

Every race has a finish line.

Where you go after you cross it is what matters most. And sometimes, that's the most intriguing.

Here at GearShark, we've featured lots of drivers. All of them are well acquainted with the finish line. And as race fans, we're well acquainted with cheering as they cross it. What we aren't privy to is riding shotgun, seeing where they drive once the race is over.

Our interviews barely scratch the surface, offering just a glimpse of the men and women behind the wheel. The discovery of vanished Motocross sensation Jayson Hamilton, who has been right under our noses for years, proves secrets abound.

It's time to dig deep. Look beyond the racetrack at the drivers who continue to pique our interest. In addition to scoring an exclusive, all-access interview with the elusive Jayson Hamilton (his first and only since the death of his fellow racer and partner Matt Lewis), we've caught up with some of our most popular featured men and women in the racing world.

Where are they now?

Who are they now?

What do these hot commodities do when they escape the spotlight?

Rumors of weddings, babies, and new tattoos swirl through the media on a weekly basis. And though we're headlining the hashtag #FinishLine, we're far from finished. In fact, we're just getting started.

**
#FinishLine is book 5 in the GearShark series, you need to have read #Blur and #Swag to understand this book.

MY RATE


How to start? Well, I am gonna miss all these characters A LOT and I am not kidding. Rereading about them is always good, but nothing like the fist time reading them. I will miss all of it. I just want for it not to end. The book was so short and I wanted so much more. I'm always a whiner, so don't mind me.

Arrow and Hopper were a couple that slowly crawled into my heart and stayed there. They grew in me and now I don't have anything more of them, which is bittersweet. This book is the best ending for them all, and I couldn't ask for more perfection. A&H's story ended perfect, but J&J's were the beyond perfection. Cambria is an awesome author and I need for her to write more books and for everyone to read them.

There's nothing much that I can say really. I fully recommend all her books and this one will melt all your feelings and leaving wanting more romance, which is why I recommend all her other books.

LAST REVIEWS

   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!