Monday, January 16, 2017

[Short Review] #Blur, by: Cambria Hebert

Gearshark #4

#BLUR

by: Cambria Hebert
Publication Date: January 10th, 2017
Read Date: January 11th, 2017
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 332

Nothing but a #blur… 
There’s a new kid in town, and he’s hell on wheels. 
From what we’ve heard, it may be because 
he knows exactly what hell’s like. 
Lonely. 
Scorching. 
Unforgiving. 
You may know his brother, the NRR hotshot 
(and former GearShark cover model) 
Lorhaven. 
It’s only natural a driver with his background and family connections 
has sped his racecar into the newest, hottest division. 
But that’s not all. 
Arrow may be following in big bro’s tread marks, 
but he doesn’t plan to stay there. 
He’s swerving onto the road less traveled… 
and a lot more controversial. 
He’s opening up about his private struggles with sexuality 
to tell a story that’s gone unheard until now. 
One thing’s for sure; Arrow may have a painful past, 
but his foot is heavy on the accelerator. 
With speed like this, he’s bound to leave everything behind in 
nothing but a #blur. 
Check out the full feature article inside… 

MY RATE


I have been struggling in how to review this book. It was just so perfect that I don't have more words for it. You know, I have been a fan of the Hashtag series (now transformed in Gearshark) for a long time now. At the beginning, I wasn't much in loved, but very amused and now, I want more of it that I have even re-read them several times. This book was as perfect as the others and I hope this is not the ending.

This book has the perfect combination between heartbreak, hope and love. Arrow and Hopper captured my heart so fast and hard that I couldn't stop reading until I finished it. I savoured every page of it and squeeze every word of love between these two. I just want more!

I know this is short, but really I got no more words. I wonder if there's more. I wonder if there is, then who is next because we aren't introduced more characters. I wonder if Gamble gets a book, something like #TheBoss. LOL. Or what about Missy aka #TheBuzzBoss. I wonder what happened to her. Whatever it is. Another series or standalone. I need to read more of Cambria. I hope she comes up with something soon.

   

LAST REVIEWS

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!