Monday, January 2, 2017

Bout of Books 18 [Day 1]


Bout of Books is here and I started with the right foot [err... maybe]. In my sign up post I said that I was going to read three books in this week and that I was not going to read the short books/novellas I love so much. Well, I did it. I read not one, but two. Oops! Anyways, I read, right? So, what's the big deal? I will start with the big books soon. I hope.

READ ON DAY 1:

*click on picture for review*
 

November, by Audrey Carlan
119 / 119 pages
December, by Audrey Carlan
128 / 128 pages

CURRENTLY READING:



The Great Gatsby, by F. Scott Fitzgerald
23 / 180 pages

STATS:

Books Finished: 2
Currently Reading: 1
Pages Read: 270

TODAY'S CHALLENGE:


Introduce Yourself #InSixWords

The challenge is simple: introduce yourself on Twitter, Instagram, or on this post using six words, no more, no less. Use the hashtags #BoutOfBooks and #InSixWords so we can learn all about you.

BONUS: Share a picture of your smiling face or your bookshelves!

Grown Up. Bookworm. Future Teacher.

Sorry, my little fellas, but no picture of my bookshelves because I am not home. I am in Texas, spending Christmas break with my mom, but here is my smiling face.

That's it for now, hope all of you are reading lots and lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!