Friday, December 2, 2016

The Friday 56 [7]


hosted by Freda's Voice
#ThankGodItsFriday! Friday, definitely, is my favorite word that starts with F. And if it's Friday that means this post has to be up. The rules are simple: grab a book, any book; turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (if you have to improvise, that's ok.); find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it); post it; and add your (url) post below in Linky in Freda's Voice blog. It's that simple! My teaser this Friday is from:

Yes Please

by: Amy Poehler

At three A.M. or so on Saturday morning Amy texted me. "Water broke, Coco! You're gonna do great!"
And that text is pretty much all you need to know about Amy. Instead of focusing on any of her fear, her excitement, or the anticipation that comes with giving birth for the first time, she sent me words of encouragement. And when I went out to do "Update" without her I was glad she had. I was nervous and lovely but I remembered that "You're gonna do great!" and felt better. Amy is rarely wrong.

This book is one that I have yet to read all of it, but I am taking my sweet times because is really good. Now that classes are over I might finish it as soon as I can. Still, fully recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!