Friday, December 23, 2016

[Review] Mr. Romantic, by: JA Huss



Mister #2

MR. ROMANTIC

Author: J.A. Huss
Publication Date: June 22nd, 2016
Read Date: December 23rd, 2016
Format: Kindle Edition
Pages: 270


     Charm is the key to the world.
     Charisma, magnetism, sex appeal—that ‘it’ factor that can’t be described.
     Nolan Delany has it is spades.
     The infamous Mr. Romantic.
     And maybe he is out of my league… But I’m going to give it the old college try anyway. Because I didn’t travel two thousand miles for a job interview at his request just to be put out like trash.
     Don’t underestimate me, Mr. Delaney.
     I’m really not as innocent as I look.



RATE:


Oh, hell, I am very very intrigued. The end of the first book left me with a very sweet after taste, which made me want to keep reading the series, but this book? This book made me want to read all the series in an instant. People, this series is a red flag of read-me-now-or-die kind of book.

I really don't want to spoil the whole issue that connects all the books, other than all the guys are friends, you know. I don't want to take the fun of it because if I tell it now, it would be a spoiler for the first book. But shit is really hitting the fan right now and no one knows how is happening or from where is coming. All these characters are intrigued of why the past is hitting their faces, but Mr. Mysterious to the rescue... that's why I want to read his book, but everything as its time, right?

Let's talk about this book. We know of Mr. Romantic, Nolan, from the first book, but we don't why they call him like that or even how he comes into the picture. Plus we have that things from the past that everyone (even me) want to know and clear out. But other than that, we have all this weird stuff of how Ivy came into his life. Who put her there in the interview? That person underestimate Ivy. That person underestimate that Ivy was capable for the job, that Nolan and she were the one for the other. That person thought it was sabotaging Nolan, but surprise.

What I really hate about this book is that even though it has fifty chapters, it is short. It doesn't let us know much at the end and I finished reading without much information of what actually came next in their lives. I'm hoping to read more in the next books, which I am really sure because this author does not leave loopholes. Mr. Corporate, I will read you next and I know you will not let me down, right? And you, people, read these books.

BUY IT NOW:

  

LAST REVIEW:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!