Tuesday, September 27, 2016

[R] Beta Test, by: Annabeth Albert

Beta Test

(Gaymers #2)
by: Annabeth Albert

★★★★☆

Brilliant graphic designer Ravi Tandel is ahead of the game—he's just been asked to present a top secret project at a huge conference in Seattle. All systems are go…until he learns his buttoned-up office nemesis is coming along for the ride.

Tristan Jones isn't really the gamer type, but he knows the back end of the video game business inside out. Together, he and Ravi will give an awesome presentation. If they survive the cross-country trip first.

Tossed together in close quarters, Ravi's shocked to see Tristan's sexy, softer side emerge from such a conservative shell. He's less shocked to learn his handsome colleague's prominent family would never support an out-and-proud son. But Ravi didn't struggle through his own coming out to hide who he is now. To be together, Tristan will have to push past his fear and ultimately decide: Does he want a future with Ravi? Or is it game over before they've even begun?


I have to admit that I opened this book just because I didn't have electricity, so no wifi, and my iPad only had a handful of books that I could read. I read the first book of this series and like it, so why not? I was not disappointed.

Romance is a genre that I always love, but LBGT is something that I adore. This authors come up with so many really good ideas and such sentiment that I got caught in this book till I finished, plus I didn't have electricity, so I didn't have anything else to do. The story of Ravi and Tristan is quite similar and different all the same to the first book. Ravi is the out one, the one that has all the friends and no matter that his mom and grams doesn't like that he's gay, he's proud of it. Tristan is more reserved. He is not in the closet, but because his family he cannot come out full. When these two have to make a road trip together, things get messy. Which is something that us, the readers, love.

The book was fun, lovely and funny, at times. I am quite intrigued for the next book, because I know of who its about. This book is recommended to those who are bored and want some fun. The story is well written and worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!