Thursday, June 2, 2016

Thursday Tracks [4]

Ohhh! You know, and if you don't you'll know now, that I LOVE, love, LoVe music. Just as I live and breathe words, I live and breathe music. Those two things are just part of me as any other organ in my body. As you can see in my Music page, I hear music while reading! My Thursdays will become from now on... Thursday Tracks day! A feature created to share what song, album, playlist, artist I got stuck in my head every week. Now, this week song is...
One Dance, by: Drake ft. Wiz Kid & Kyla


before anything... let me explain that there is not an actual video on youtube of this song and that this meme of Bugs Bunny dancing the song is my favorite and speaks to me on a spiritual level.

favorite part: the music, not the lyrics, but the music.
favorite lyrics: Tell me, I need to know, where do you wanna go? 'Cause if you're down, I'll take it slow. Make you lose control.
linked to a book: noup.

till the next time, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!