Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday [34]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten Books I Picked On A Whim
*not in order*

   
 
  
 

Well, I have more than one type of whim. There's the one where I fell in love with the cover and I just want to read the book. There's the other where I fell in love with the blurb and I really needed to read the book or series. Then, I have the whim of everyone's reading it so why not? And the last whim for now would be... oh, it's just one dollar, why shouldn't I buy it and read it. So, yeah. This list would be longer, but is a top ten, so I tried. Which books did you picked on a whim?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!