Saturday, May 21, 2016

Stalking the Shelves [17]

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of this meme by visiting the official launch page here.
April 30, 2016 to May 21, 2016

I'm here again, again! I'm sorry I haven't updated in these three weeks, but I was busy and I did not had much to update because I haven't read much like I would like. Either way, I read and now you'll see my progress...

READ THESE PAST WEEKS:
HOPING TO READ SOON:
  • Lady Midnight, by Cassandra Clare (I really really need to finish this book!)
  • Smut, by Karina Halle
  • I DONT KNOW WHAT MORE! WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE!
Sad little list and Crazy tantrum at the end, that's the description of this post. Good news is that classes are over. Summer is here and I can read as much as I want. FUCK YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!