Monday, May 23, 2016

[R] Wednesday, by: Kendall Ryan

Wednesday
by: Kendall Ryan

★★★★★

Hard-core fucking.

It’s not what I really want, but it’s all he has to offer. He’s filled with turmoil and heartache and regrets, but for two hours every Wednesday all he feels is me. How much I desire him, how desperate he makes me, how much I’d like things to be different between us. Real.

He used to be my best friend back before he got married. And now? Now, he’s a young widower. It would be wrong on so many levels to expect something more from him, so I give him what he needs. Dark, delicious fucking.

But I know I can’t keep this up. I’ve already given him my body, my soul. I want him to have my heart. It might drive him away forever, but that’s a risk I’m willing to take.

Wednesday is an angsty romp told from dual points of view. If you’re in the mood for something quick and dirty, you’ve found it. Proceed at your own risk.

I read this book because is kind of short and because I had something/someone spamming my email of things like "is almost out", "comes out tomorrow", "it's live" and "haven't you read it?". And I said "why the hell not?". I finished in almost less than an hour and I do not regret it. It was hot, sweet, lovely and hilarious. Kendall Ryan has never let me down.

When Shaw lost his wife in an accident, he went running to his best friend, Chloe, for moral support and both of them left a bathroom with aftershocks of some orgasms. From then on, every Wednesday Shaw would appear in Chloe's door at eight for more fucking. Shaw and Chloe think that they should be ashamed, for different reasons, but neither of them will do something. But then, Chloe feels that she should have more and because Shaw isn't for her, she should date. Shaw does not see this very good for him. He is addicted to Chloe and doesn't want to let her go. Shaw has to admit himself that Chloe is his happiness, but who tells that to a stubborn man?

I love everything about Wednesdays. I loved how the author always had a different meaning for the name and the day. Characters like Chloe and Shaw are the ones I like most in novels. Meaning, them as a couple. They do not bullshit themselves and always told what they were thinking on the spot. Even though Shaw wasn't clear, even to himself, he finally took the bull by the horns and make it all work. I seriously, loves this couple. The epilogue was perfect! I want to read more books like this one, so I should wander in Ryan's page, just saying. If you want something hot, hot, hot as the sun to read, this should be your pick. Is easy to read and fast. HEA too! So, ya know. Read me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!