Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Bout of Books 16 [Day 3]

It started two days go... and I'm not doing that well still. I almost forgot about the read-a-thon per se at the beginning, but I did read a little the past two days and today, I think I did well enough, but not to really catch up. I suck! I challenged myself to read eight books, so right now that is not looking good. What the hell I was thinking? Ugh.
Currently Reading:


Mister O, by: Lauren Blakely
15 / 300 pages

Read:
*click the picture for my review*
 

The Girl's Got Secrets, by: Linda Kage
426 / 426 pages

Taxi, by: Cambria Hebert
300 / 300 pages

TODAY'S CHALLENGE!
Five Favorites!
Everybody loves sharing favorites and now we're giving you free rein to do just that. Pick the topic of your choice and share your 5 favorite books that fit. Topics could be a favorite genre, a favorite trope, book boyfriends, or ANYTHING. There's no limit to where you can take this!
Five Favorite Authors:
  1. Kristen Ashley
  2. Darynda Jones
  3. Cassandra Clare
  4. Rick Riordan
  5. Jennifer L. Armentrout
Five Favorite Book Covers:
   
  *list goes on and on*
Five Crying-a-River Favorite Books:
  1. Sweet Nothing, by Jamie McGuire & Teresa Mummert
  2. Hotel Ruby, by Suzanne Young
  3. The 5 Stages of Falling in Love, by Rachel Higginson
  4. City of Heavenly Fire, by Cassandra Clare
  5. More Than This, by Patrick Ness
Five Laughing-My-Ass-Off Favorite Books:
  1. Into the Fae, by Quinn Loftis
  2. Charley Davidson, by Darynda Jones
  3. Dear Girls Above Me, by Charlie McDowell
  4. The Player and the Pixie, by LH Cosway & Penny Reid
  5. Sustained, by Emma Chase
Five Least Favorite Books:
  1. Once, by Anna Carey
  2. The Jewel, by Amy Ewing
  3. Allegiant, by Veronica Roth
  4. Sinner, by Maggie Stiefvater
  5. One with You, by Sylvia Day
That's my progress and my "favorites"! Yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!