Friday, April 1, 2016

The Friday 56 [4]

hosted by Freda's Voice
#ThankGodItsFriday! Friday, definitely, is my favorite word that starts with F. And if it's Friday that means this post has to be up. The rules are simple: grab a book, any book; turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader (if you have to improvise, that's ok.); find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it); post it; and add your (url) post below in Linky in Freda's Voice blog. It's that simple! My teaser this Friday is from:
by: Tammy Falkner

When her lips touch mine, I know this is where I'm supposed to be."Are you jumping in with me because you're afraid I'll drown, Jake?" Her voice shakes.I look into her eyes. "Nope. Just because I want to be with you."

I don't promise to have this post again up next week, but I'll try. I love giving teasers. BTW, if you like something super sweet, you should read this book. I haven't read it, but my hopes are up up. Read me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!