Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday [22]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten 2015 Releases I Meant 
To Get Read But Didn't

10 Soundless, by Richelle Mead
The Sin Eater's Daughter, by Melinda Salisbury 09
08 Vanishing Girls, by Lauren Oliver
Material Girls, by Elaine Dimopoulos 07
06 Mosquitoland, by David Arnold
The Truth About Alice, by Jennifer Mathieu 05
04 The Rest of Us Just Lives Here, by Patrick Ness
The Iron Warrior, by Julie Kagawa 03
02 The Rose Society, by Marie Lu
Wandering Star, by Romina Russell 01

Some I did get, but didn't read on 2015. Most of them I didn't buy, so it means something, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!