Friday, January 8, 2016

The Friday 56 [3]

The Friday 56
hosted by Freda's Voice

Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your eReader
(If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
 *Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it).
*Post it.
*Add your (url) post below in Linky in Freda's Voice blog. Add the post url, not your blog url.
*It's that simple.


I kind of forgot of this so good meme. Now I'm putting more effort on the blog, I will do this. Hopefully ALL the weeks. Let's see how much I can stick to that promise. I will open the book Winter Town, by Stephen Emond.


Evan found himself placing any observation of Lucy into one of two categories: Old Lucy and New Lucy. Sarcasm was borderline, but he'd give it to Old Lucy. New Lucy was moodier and quiet, and, dare he says, emo. It amused Evan to know how much she'd hate it if she knew he was thinking this. She'd probably give him a bruise somewhere. That's so Old Lucy."I'm just being a bitch," Lucy said."'S all right. I miss your bitching." It was definitely better than the long stretches of silence."It'll get old. Trust me."
I read this book long time ago. It is kind of a graphic novel, is cute, but I kind of disliked the end. Whatever, that's my page 56. See my next post of this meme next week, crossing my fingers that I can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!