Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bout of Books 15 [Day 3]

The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is progressing and I think I'm doing a great job for now. My progress is being posted day by day and the challenges I participated too [Day 1 - Day 2] and here will be posted the one for today.
 Read Day 1:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [150 pages]
  • Surrender, by Quinn Loftis [81 pages]
Read Yesterday:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [53 pages]
  • Surrender, by Quinn Loftis [163 pages - finished]
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [80 pages]
Read Today:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [621 pages - finished]
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [0 pages]
Reviewed:
TODAY'S CHALLENGE
Rainbow!
For the cover challenge, collect books from your bookshelf (physical or virtual) and make yourself a rainbow using the covers. A rainbow is ROYGBIV (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet). Then take a photo or arrange images of those books into a rainbow, and post it.

I know it doesn't look like a natural rainbow, but that is my rainbow puke.
Red - Cruel Beauty
Orange - Illuminae
Yellow - Naomi & Eli's No Kiss List
Green - Defy
Blue - Imaginary Girls
Indigo - WinterTown
Purple - Winter
For the author challenge, use authors surnames to complete an acrostic poem style rainbow of ROYGBIV – you can only use surnames and no prefixes (eg. Vincent van Gogh could be used for a G, not a V). Any ‘writer’ is acceptable, for example, playwrights, poets and comic book/graphic novel authors).
 Red - Russell, Romina
Orange - Oliver, Lauren
Yellow - Young, Suzanne
Green - Geir, Kerstin
Blue - Bladon, Deborah
Indigo - Iglesias, César Andreu
Purple - Perkins, Stephanie
*Weird enough, my letter I is for a story I really hated, in spanish class.*

You like my rainbow? Because I love it! I want to see yours and your progress too, so link up. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!