Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Bout of Books 15 [Day 2]

YEPERS PEPPERS! Bout of Books 15 rocks! It began yesterday and I think I'm doing a great job for now. I participate in yesterday challenge and here will be posted the one for today.
Read Yesterday:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [150 pages]
  • Surrender, by Quinn Loftis [81 pages]
Read Today:
  • Winter, by Marissa Meyer [53 pages]
  • Surrender, by Quinn Loftis [163 pages - finished]
  • Jewel of Darkness, by Quinn Loftis [80 pages]
Reviewed:
TODAY'S CHALLENGE
Would You Rather...
Lend books to someone who dog-ears pages or to someone who reads with cheesy Cheetos fingers?
Dog-Ears pages, becuase Cheetos stains are hard to take off!
Be able to meet one character of your choice or meet one author of your choice?
CHARACTER!
Never be allowed in a book store again or never be allowed in a library again?
I can live without a library.
Have to choose one of your favorite characters to die in their book or have to pick one of your favorite couples to break up in their book?
Death is better than breaking up, at least for me. I don't want my ships to sink.
Be required to read Twilight once a year for the rest of your life or The Scarlet Letter once a year for the rest of your life?
I really wouldn't mind Twilight.

SO THOSE ARE MY ANSWERS! Yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!