Monday, December 21, 2015

[Sign Up Post] #COYER Challenge


#COYER Challenge
some Rules:
  • Read Your E-Reads! Every book you read must be in an electronic format – meaning E-Book or Audiobook. It’s okay to start a book before December 20th, but for it to count you must finish & review it during COYER.
  • Review & Link Reviews! Your review may be on your blog, Goodreads, Shelfari, Booklikes, etc. Link the review to the Review Linky (we will share this December 20th). We will randomly pick TWO review links to win a $10 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble. All links must be entered by March 6, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.

goals:
  • I really don't have a number of books I want to read, but I hope to read at least 25 books from now to March. Plus, knocking out some other challenges along the way.
More updates along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!