Sunday, December 27, 2015

Goals Met & Failures [2015 Book Challenges Wrap-Up]

You ALL know that I went very cray-cray-crazy with all the book reading challenges (which 2016 will be no exception, but in a lower scale). The thing is college was hard this year and some challenges were met, overpassed or flat failure. Check this out!


Dytopia Reading Challenge 2015
hosted by Cornerfolds

Status: FAILED!
Goal set: 24 books
Goal met: 14 books

I'm sorry, but dystopia wasn't for me this year. I will totally try next year, tho.



2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge
hosted by Evie Bookish

Status: OVERPASSED!
Goal set: 150+ books
Goal met: over 250 books + rereads

I'm VERY proud of this challenge. I knew I would do it, but it was kind of hard with everything I had in my life going on. Still, doing the happy dance.

2015 Alphabet Soup Reading Challenge

Status: FAILED!
Goal set: 26 letters/books
Goal met: 25 letters/books

I'm ANGRY. Becuase this challenges becomes harder every year! This time around, the worst letter to fill was X. UGH!

2015 Contemporary Challenge
hosted by The Book Belles

Status: COMPLETED!
Goal set: 26 books
Goal met: 28 books

I almost didn't make it and I still wondering if the books I read fit in this challenge. But still, completed.



2015 Montly Key Word Reading Challenge
hosted by Bookmark to Blog

Status: FAILED!
Goal set: 12 words/books
Goal met: 10 words/books

I was SO close, but so far at the same time that is not even funny. So, yes, I failed... moving on.



365 Days of YA Reading Challenge

Status: FAILED!
Goal set: 56 books
Goal met: 29 books

Can we NOT talk about this? Thank you.


2015 PopSugar Reading Challenge

Status: FAILED!
Goal set: 47 books
Goal met: 36 books

I knew I was going to failed, because some point weren't for me. BUT I tried.

SO YEAH! I only completed TWO challenges and failed the others and failed as a blogger, because well time. I will totally try to get better next year. Hopefully! So... did you completed challenges?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!