Monday, May 4, 2015

[R] Lick, by: Kylie Scott

Lick
(Stage Dive #1)
by: Kylie Scott

★★★★★

Waking up in Vegas was never meant to be like this.

Evelyn Thomas's plans for celebrating her twenty-first birthday in Las Vegas were big. Huge. But she sure never meant to wake up on the bathroom floor with a hangover to rival the black plague, a very attractive half-naked tattooed man in her room, and a diamond on her finger large enough to scare King Kong. Now if she could just remember how it all happened.

In Kyle Scott's Lick, one thing is certain: being married to one of the hottest rock stars on the planet is sure to be a wild ride.


my thoughts


Why did I dive into this book? Because I have read so many good things about this series AND because my best friend was reading on of its books while I was talking to her (which she completely ignored me)... she told me they were that good. The good enough to ignored me. So, yeah, I dove in and I got no regrets. I read it in actually two hours. It was that good.

I have something for rockers, thats for sure and reading about them is just a fucking bliss. This story was not new to me. The same thing about waking up and being married in Vegas bla bla bla. BUT the scenes and the outcome was different, plus the characters were very very good. My favorite character was Mal, but don't let him know or we will not hear the end of it. Evelyn waking up and finding out that she married a very famous and wealthy rocker called David Ferris was a surprise. Also that she tattooed his name on her butt wasn't all that pleasant. But they made it work, but lies are still between David and Ev. So, the end of their marriage is here or its another kind of end (the happy ones)?

I really really liked the story. I fucking love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!