Tuesday, April 21, 2015

TTT [13]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors
there are NOT in any order

Quinn Loftis
Jennifer L. Armentrout / J. Lynn
Cassandra Clare
Tahereh Mafi
Jodi Ellen Malpas
Marissa Meyer
Rainbow Rowell
John Green
Marie Lu
Holly Black

I know know that I left a lot of good authors out of this list, but I'm very picky with my favorites authors. If I don't actually like very much one of his/her books, then its not my favorite author. Plus there is the fact that if I haven't read some books, then I don't know about how awesome some author is (I'm referring to Sarah J Mass or Colleen Hoover or even JK Rowling). Some of these authors made me cry like a baby or laugh like a loon. Either I like their writting very much or they made me love them bit by bit until I was very deeply in love. Now, tell me your Top Ten!

1 comment:

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!