Saturday, March 21, 2015

[R] #Player, by: Cambria Hebert

#Player
(Hashtag #3)
by: Cambria Hebert

★★★★★

Players gotta play.
Hate is like a poison. It contaminates everything.
So does doubt.
Even though I deny what I overheard, even though I insist it isn’t true, the seed of doubt has been planted. I can’t help but be tormented with the endless what-if’s that have taken over our lives.
Romeo and I were happy in love. The future stretched before us brighter than any star in the darkest sky. Now everything is broken. Literally broken. Romeo’s entire career is at stake, my entire future is threatened… and my past?
It’s coming back to haunt me.
To haunt us.
Romeo says we’re in this together and right now the only sure thing is us. But how far can a love so new be pushed? The lengths we will have to go to save each other puts everything at risk.
Romeo is a #player but how much of the game can one person play?

my thoughts


So, my final thoughts about Rim and Romeo's story is... that I just found my new favorite couple! I loved how the author end their story and how she wrote it all. This book was the highlight of the whole series. If the first one was a cliché, then the second one was half-and-half and this book was way out of what my mind could imagine. That is how awesome it was.

Basically, Zach is out of their lives, but he screwed them up a bit. Romeo's entire career in NFL is at stake and Rim's future is on the rope, but worse than that is her past. Its bitting her ass and hauting everything that these two built. The book is not everything tragic, it had a LOT of happy moments and I love the book for it.

I cannot talk much about it without giving anything up. But I loved this book a lot. Like I said, of all the books, this one is the best one. That is before Braeden story is out, which will be and its called #Selfie. How does that sound? The characters of Rim and Romeo are totally great, but Ivy and Braeden may receive the Oscar. So, I'm waiting very patiently for the book, until then I must read others, right? *winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!