Saturday, February 28, 2015

StS [9]

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, which is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. You can read more about the creation of this meme by visiting the official launch page here.
February 7, 2015 to March 7, 2015

As you may, or not, know I do not tent to do this weekly. So before the next month comes up, I will do this today. Here are all my reads in the past few weeks, what I'm reading and what I expect to read in the next week. Fantasy February is over and now comes in Taking Control TBR... I did pretty good this month. Also, in March, is the end of Winter season in 365 Days of YA Reading Challenge, so I'm hoping to read all I can of that infographic, the only downer is that I can't ready any new releases from March because of Taking Control TBR Challenge. Well, wish me luck!

Read These Past Weeks (not in order):
○ Shadow and Bone, by Leigh Bardugo
○ The Witch of Duva, by Leigh Bardugo
○ The Tailor, by Leigh Bardugo
○ The Chaos of Stars, by Kiersten White
○ Ruby Red, by Kersten Gier
○ Sapphire Blue, by Kersten Gier
○ Emerald Green, by Kersten Gier
○ I'll Meet You There, by Heather Demetrios
○ Top Ten Clues You're Clueless, by Liz Czukas
○ Fairest, by Marissa Meyer
○ Playlist of the Dead, by Michelle Falkoff
○ The Jewel, by Amy Ewing
○ The Madman's Daughter, by Megan Shepherd
○ Her Dark Curiosity, by Megan Shepherd
○ A Cold Legacy, by Megan Shepherd
○ The Young Elites, by Marie Lu
○ A Home for Lily, by Elizabeth Kelly
○ Vivian Apple at the End of the World, by Katie Coyle
○ Welcome to Shadowhunter Academy, by Cassadra Clare & Sara Rees Brennan

Currently Reading:
○ Love & Other Theories, by Alexis Bass

What I Hope to Read:
○ For Darkness Shows the Stars, by Diana Peterfreund
○ The Sin Eater's Daughter, by Melinda Salisbury
○ Since You've Been Gone, by Morgan Matson

That's it guys! That was basically my month, but there is a challenges February wrap-up post coming right up soon today. I did really good advances, I think. What are you stacking in your shelves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!