Friday, February 6, 2015

[R] Unveiled, by: Jodi Ellen Malpas

Unveiled (One Night #3)
by: Jodi Ellen Malpas

★★★★★

Livy has never known pure desire like this. The gorgeous Miller Hart captivates her, seduces her, and worships her in deliciously sinful ways. He knows her innermost thoughts, drawing her ever deeper into his dangerous world.

Miller will do anything to keep Livy safe, even if it means risking his own life. But his dark history isn't the only thing that threatens their future together. As the truth of Livy's family legacy unravels, an unsettling parallel between past and present comes to light. Her world spinning out of control, Livy finds herself caught between the rapture of an all-consuming love-and a deadly obsession that could destroy them both . . .


my thoughts
Well, well, my friends! This book is da real bomb, the MVP, just the best of best. I told you all that shit was going to hit the fan really hard in this book, well, the shit didn't hit... it exploded alongside with the fan. The book is so good that I may really buy it just for me to read whenever I want.
"You are my soul, Olivia Taylor. You are my light. You are my reason to breathe. Don't ever doubt that."
Miller, Miller, Miller... and Livy. The second book leave us with them escaping to other country and Livy seeing someone like her mother. In the beginning of this book, two weeks have passed and they still in New York, basically living a honeymoon. But they cannot stop what its coming for them. The immoral bastard is following their tails and waiting for the best moment to attack. Secrets keep coming out of the closet and more dirty laundry piles above Livy. Still, she's there, with Miller, making him strong. I hated to see those two arguing about which way is safety and Miller overreacting to anything (which he had reasons). BUT I love how much love this book had.
"I'll love you until there's no breath left in my lungs, Olivia Taylor." He locates my hand and brings my diamond to his lips. "For eternity."
I shake my head middly. "It's not long enough."
"Then beyind that, too," he whispers.
This book is to swoon over it. It has a LOT of romance, but it has action and suspense too. All the loose ties get their knots, all the secrets reveal and we have a really fucking happy ending. JEM knows how much to please us with happy endings. So, this end will be in my top ten maybe forever. Now, one of my favorites secenes here:
Her face screws up in disgust and she steps forward. "You're a fool, Miller Hart. He'll never let you walk away."
He explodes.
"I love her!" he roars, knocking every person back in the room. "I fucking love her!" Tears burst from my eyes and I fall into his side. He immediately grabs me and pulls me close. "I love her. I love everything she stands for and I love how much she loves me. It's more than you love me. It's more than any of you claim to love me! It's pure and light. It's made me feel. It's made me want more. If any fucker tries to take her away from me, I'll fucking kill them." Pulling up for a second, he gathers a long breath. "Slowly," he adds, shaking beside me, clinging to me tightly, like he's afraid someone will try right now. "I don't care what he says. I don't care what he thinks he can do to me. It'll be him sleeping with one eye open, Sophia, not me. So tell him. Fucking run to him and confirm what he already knows. I don't want to fuck for living anymore. Tell him I don't want to line his pockets anymore. You're not holding me to ransom. Miller Hart is out of the game. The Special One has quit!" He withdraws and takes a few moments to suck in another calming gulp of air, while everyone looks at him, shocked. Including me. "I love her. Go to him. Tell him I love her. Tell him I'm Olivia's now. And tell him if he even thinks about touching a hair on her precious head, it'll be the last thing he ever does."
As you can see, THAT is why I feel in love with Miller Hart. And if you are wondering who is the him he is talking about, its the immoral bastard and Sophia is his wife. I didn't actually love much when Miller explodes, but this scene was actually the best of all. I totally recommend these books! Chop-Chop, read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!