Sunday, January 25, 2015

#TreesOfRiverieReadAThon [Day 2]

TreesofReverie 72 HR Read-A-Thon
24th - 26th January 2015 | Host by: Tress of Reverie

Goalread as much you can
Read Today: 2 books
Total Books Read: 3 books
Pages Read: 586 pages
Total Pages Read: 893 pages

Reading:
○ The Darkest Part of the Forest, by Holly Black

Books Read & Its Reviews:
○ Love Is a Many Trousered Thing, by Louise Rennison [271 pages]
Stop in the Name of Pants!, by Louise Rennison [286 pages]
Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?, by Louise Rennison [336 pages]

My TRUE goal was to finish at least TWO books in this read-a-thon, but I just out done myself and I read THREE. If its goes well, I my finish this read-a-thon with FOUR read books. Now, the challenge of today:

Which book would you love to see a film adaptation for?
Choose a book that has NOT already had a film adaptation created or has NOT got one currently planned for the future. (There is no restriction on when the book was published.) Why have you selected this book? Is it one of your favourite books? What about this book would you love to see in a film? Do you have any particular actors or actresses that you’d like to see in the adaptation? Are there any locations that you’d love them to film at? Is there anything that you’d like to share about this book or its potential film adaptation?
My pick would be Shatter Me trilogy, by Tahareh Mafi. She is a very very good writer and her books would be such a cool idea for a movie. Its totally one of my favorite series so far! I would love to meet the characters [on-screen] and see every little scene between Warner and Juliette. I do not have a cast, because I like surprises, but Jennifer Lawrence would be an excellent Juliette, don't you think? If you haven't read the books I assure you that they are very very GOOD and I loved them so much that I know you will do too!
Let's see how well I do tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!