Wednesday, January 21, 2015

#TreesOfReverieReadAThon [Sign Up Post]

Treesofreverie 72 HR Read-A-Thon
24th - 26th January 2015 | Host by: Tress of Reverie

The Trees of Reverie 72 HR Read-A-Thon will start at 12AM on Saturday, 24th of January and finish at 11:59PM on Monday, 26th January in your preferred time zone. This Read-A-Thon is held across all social media sites and is open to anyone who wishes to participate. There will be Bookish Challenges, Book Giveaways and lots of opportunities to interact with and get to know other booklovers.

If you’d like to find out how you can get reading with this event, please visit Trees of Reverie for more details.

For now, I exactly don't know in which social media I will participating, depends my time that weekend. But most likely I will be here [on this blog], twitter and/or instagram. Let's see how I do now that classes started and I have a little less time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!