Monday, January 26, 2015

#TreesOfReverieReadAThon [Day 3 & Wrap-Up]

TreesofReverie 72 HR Read-A-Thon
24th - 26th January 2015 | Host by: Tress of Reverie

Goalread as much you can
Read Today: 0 books
Total Books Read: 3 books
Pages Read: 27 pages
Total Pages Read: 920 pages

Reading:
○ The Darkest Part of the Forest, by Holly Black [page 27]

Books Read & Its Reviews:
○ Love Is a Many Trousered Thing, by Louise Rennison [271 pages]
○ Stop in the Name of Pants!, by Louise Rennison [286 pages]
○ Are These My Basoomas I See Before Me?, by Louise Rennison [336 pages]

My day was sooooo LAME! I read only 27 pages of The Darkest Part of the Forest, because that's what I could before some show [Once Upon a Time] pop out by itself (not) in the computer and I watched two episodes of it on my actually free time. The excuse is so lame, I know, but its what (not) actually happened. *winks* Now, the challenge of today:

Happy Australia Day!
Create a wishlist of books written by Australian authors.
Create a wishlist of books that are written by Australian authors. Your wishlist may be an already existing list or you may wish to create a new one. All books featured on the list must be written by Australian authors. Why did you choose these books? Is there anything that you’d like to share about any of these books or authors?
  • Marcus Zusak
    • The Book Thief
    • I Am the Messenger
  • Graeme Simsion
    • The Rosie Project
    • The Rosie Effect
  • Melina Marchetta
    • On the Jellicoe Road
    • Saving Franchesca
    • Looking for Alibrandi
  • ML Stedman
    • The Light Between Oceans
  • Liane Moriarty
    • What Alice Forgot
  • Brooke Davis
    • Lost & Found
I don't actually have read anything written from an Australian author, which its sad because I should. I chose these books because some of them are in my TBR pile and the other are very popular in goodreads, so I may give them a try. Happy Australia Day, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!