Tuesday, January 13, 2015

[R] Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas, by: Louise Rennison

Knocked Out by My Nunga-Nungas
(Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #3)
by: Louise Rennison

4 of 5 stars

Georgia Nicolson is now the girlfriend of the Sex God (aka Robbie), and things are wonderful. Except her loony parents are dragging her off to Och Aye land (aka Scotland), and the Sex God's band's chance at a record contract has left her something of a "pop widow."

Then up rears temptation in the form of old flame Dave the Laugh. Is Georgia about to become a shameless vixen?




my thoughts

And I knocked down the third book of this series. I'm going a little fast with these books, but its because no matter how kind of stupid they, I cannot put them down. Always laughing at her crazyness and I have even absorb some slang of her. Sacré bloody bleu!
"As I went through the door Angus made a desperate bid for freedom. He was fastened to the kitchen table leg, but that didn't stop him. He dragged the table along with him. It really made me laugh, because one minute Mum was eating her cornies on the table and the next minute the table and cornies were gone."
ANGUS! I swear that cat is even crazier than his owner, Georgia. It is a full character that it wouldn't surprise me if sometime it has lines and full on scenes. No matter how he is, Georgia loves him and we can see that he (on his way) loves her. And NO matter that Vati cut his cat parts, he is going to be a father!!!
"He says,'Well, I'm off then. I'm away laughing on a fast camel,'" And she absolutely pissed herself laughing. What is the matter with her?
The situation of Georgia in this book pissed me off a little, because she's been rambling about SG [sex god] from first book and NOW she is having second thoughts? Oh, please, Georgia, leave the poor Dave the Laugh away laughing on a fast camel and keep living your life with SG, because thats what you wanted.
“Dad leapt over the garden wall instead of going through the gate. Sadly he didn‘t do himself a severe injury, and so he lives to embarrass me to death another day.”
Of course, Georgia's family still cuckoo-cuckoo. Her dad is crazier than ever, but thank God her mom is more "normal". She isn't really paying too much attention to Georgia, but at least isn't bothering her. A question: Why does Libby keeps going from weird to weirder (if thats a word)? I mean, she is growing, so why not (at least) potty train her. Btw, about growing up... Is Georgia still 14yo? Because at least a year and a half has passed and she still 14? Damn! These books make me dumb, but then again laughing away on a fast camel in a nippy noodles day and dancing in my nuddy pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!