Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bout of Books [Day 4]


The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is progressing and I think I'm doing a great job for now. I participate in the last challenges [Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3] and here will be posted the one for today.

Currently Reading:
  • Zodiac, by Romina Russell [page 192]
  • On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, by Louise Rennison [page 67]
Read:
  • The 5th Wave, by Rick Yancey [457 pages - review]
  • Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, by Louise Rennison [237 pages - review]
Overall
  • 953 pages read.
  • 2 books totally finished and reviewed.
Sypnosis Challenge!
Create your own synopsis. In 3-5 sentences.
For any of the books you have read or plan to read during the read-a-thon!
You can be as creative as you’d like!

The 5th Wave
by: Rick Yancey

The Others came and we were toast.

Orphan, without much to survive, I need to keep going. Because I made a promise that I must fulfill, even if I have to kill for it or die.

I shall go on even if the world already ended.


I know its not that original, but I did what I could. I began and finished this book within the read-a-thon days, so it applies. I recommend the book too, very good. I want to read your sypnosis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!