Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bout of Books 12 [Day 6]


The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon is progressing and I think I'm doing a great job. I participate in the last challenges [Day 1 - Day 2 - Day 3 - Day 4 - Day 5] and here will be posted the one for today.
Currently Reading:
  • Kiss Kill Vanish, by Jessica Martinez [page 35]
Read:
  • The 5th Wave, by Rick Yancey [457 pages - review]
  • Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging, by Louise Rennison [237 pages - review]
  • Zodiac, by Romina Russell [336 pages - review]
  • On the Bright Side, I'm Now the Girlfriend of a Sex God, by Louise Rennison [243 pages - review]
Overall:
    • 1308 pages read.
    • 4 books totally finished and reviewed.
    • I DID NOT READ ANYTHING TODAY!
    Not going to participate in any challenges, because its too late now.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!