Monday, January 5, 2015

Bout of Books 12 [Day 1]


The Bout of Books Read-A-Thon began and I'm so happy! Sooo... I'm going to participate in some "games" they are hosting, which are daily, plus posting sort of a wrap-up post every day to tell y'all how well, or not, I'm going.

Currently Reading:
  • The 5th Wave, by Rick Yancey [page 112]

Bookshelf Scavenger Hunt!


My Results Are:

1. Find an author with the same initials as you.
Not that there aren't around, but I don't know any with the same initals as me, which are SR. Instead of breaking my brain thinking I choose Lola and the Boy Next Door, because Stephanie Perkins has my same name and Fangirl of Rainbow Rowell, because her last name begins with R. Makes sense?

2. Find a book with the color yellow in it.
As you can see there are two, but my pick was Stop in the Name of Pants! by Louise Renninson.

3. Find an author name with the letter "S" in it.
Aswell, you see two, but my pick was Susan Ee that wrote the book called Angelfall (great book!).

4. Find a book with a female protagonist.
That isn't very hard to find. My pick is If I Stay, by Gayle Forman.

5. Find the longest book you own.
City of Heavely Fire, by Casandra Clare! That book is enormous! Do you know how my friend call it whenever he saw it? The bible. And just like that they had the same weight. It was worth reading it!

6. Find a book with a map in it or on it.
Does Paper Towns count? Because it has part of a map just in the cover.

7. Find a book with a face on it.
Requiem, by Lauren Oliver. She is peeking at you, as you can see.

Bonus: Find something on your shelf that isn't a book.
That doll, which I forgot the name I called her because is wasn't exactly mine. Someone gave that doll to my mom when she graduated from elementary school and when I was little she gave it to me, so basically that thing has more years than me and maybe you. Why is it in my bookshelf? No clue, I should ask mom, because what a mother doesn't know, is not real.

New Year's Resolutions!

I don't have any resolutions, but I dunno what I want and hopefully do and change this year (2015). First, I will try all these challenges and at the end be triumphant. Second, I will give my best in university because I want better grades that the ones I had last semester, which weren't that bad, but comm'on. Third, save money for next year of university (meaning august), because hopefully I will receive the letter saying that I can the student exchange I always wanted, so I need the money for everything (mostly food and where I'll live). Fourth, but not least, maybe reduce some (a lot) of pounds from my body, just for health and staying fit.

I want to know how went your Scavenger Hunt and which are your Resolutions?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!