Friday, March 7, 2014

TTT [4]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is...
Top Ten Popular Authors I've Never Read 
***I'm late I know!***
AUTHORS THAT I WANT TO READ SOMEDAY SOON

#10 - Jane Austen
I have never read a classic of her. I'm so ashamed, because which student of the English Department haven't read a book of her. Maybe me. *sighs*

#09 - Lisa McMann
Maybe you don't know her or maybe you do. But she got so pretty awesome books that are in my TBR list for years and I don't know why I haven't read them. Some of her series are: Visions Trilogy & Wake Trilogy.

#08 - Michael Grant
Now, this is incredicle because I do have a book of him. The first book of his series called Gone, which is the same name of the book. I haven't heard anything bad about the book, but nothing inspire me to read it. But I will, oh, I will.

#07 - Gillian Flynn
She is one of the newest authors I have add in my TBR list. I was searching for books in Amazon and I saw Gone Girl, so when I was going to put it in my wish list... BAM! It appears that she have two more books very dark. Then when I was entering to a class a student was reading Dark Places, I asked if it was good and he say that it was. Totally going to buy those two and maybe the third one too.

#06 - Ransom Riggs
Other author that I have added recently is him. The incredible thing is that I have both of his books and yet, I have NOT read them. What I'm waiting for? No clue.

AUTHOR THAT I'M NOT PLANNING TO READ SOON

#05 - Stephen King
I don't know, but something do not attracks me to read his books. Maybe someday, but maybe not. Time will tell.

AUTHORS THAT I WILL NEVER READ BOOKS OF THEM

#04 - George R.R. Martin
I will never ever read Game of Thrones. NEVER EVER! Maybe I will watched the series, but read his books... never.

#03 - J.R.R. Tolkein
Same as the last author, I will never ever read his books. I really hope so that none of my next professors of the English Department make me read one. Please, I don't want to.

#02 - Sara Shepard
TADA! No difference from both author before her, but this time is slighty different. I wouldn't read a book of her, because I don't want to be like those girls of the time when Twilight came out and everyone wanted to read it. I mean, no one is reading that much the books as seeing the series, but you get me. I will not watch nor read the series.

#01 - J.K. Rowling
The world end for you, right? Very hard to understand, right? Yeah, I will never read a Harry Potter book, neither Casual Vacancy and not The Cuckoo's Calling (it is in my TBR, but it will be eliminated soon). I just don't want to read her books. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!