Monday, December 9, 2013

TTT [3]

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that one of their bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join! This week Top Ten is... 
Top Ten Books On My Winter TBR



JUST ONE DAY
&
JUST ONE YEAR

BY: GAYLE FORMAN




THE SELECTION
&
THE ELITE

BY: KIERA CASS







IMAGINARY GIRLS
BY: NOVA REN SUMA


THE COLDEST GIRL IN COLDTOWN
BY: HOLLY BLACK




IF I STAY
&
WHERE SHE WENT

BY: GAYLE FORMAN






WONDER
BY: ED PALACIO


THE SHADOWHUNTER CODEX
BY: CASSANDRA CLARE & JOSHUA LEWIS


2 comments:

  1. I hope you love If I Stay & Where She Went, I really loved that series - it was so beautiful. I really want to read The Coldest Girl In Coldtown, have heard so many amazing things about that one. Great list! I hope you get to read them all. My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got The Coldest Girl in Coldtown in my bookshelf and its calling me like a crazy for a month now. I know I will read them all. hahaha

      Delete

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!