Tuesday, December 10, 2013

#ReadingCram - Day 2

I began this Read-a-thom yesterday and today I will continue. I challenge myself to read at least 15 books, but I hoped for 20. I began The Program, by Suzanne Young and I already read 274 pages. I hope to finish it today, post the review and begin the second book, The Treatment.
December 10, 2013
Today’s Challenge is a Teaser Challenge!
All you have to do is open the current book you are reading to a random page and post 2 sentences.

I'm currently reading, as you know, The Program by Suzanne Young. Is a dystopian book and its really hard for to to pick up just to sentences. So, I will pick up more than those.



Part 1: Uncomfortably Numb - Chapter 2
"I hate The Program and what it does to us, but I also know tha t don't want die. I don't any of us to. Despite everything, our school district has the highest survival rate in the country. So in some sick and twisted way... I guess The Program works. Even if the result is a life half lived."
 Part 1: Uncomfortably Numb - Chapter 8
"Sometimes the survivor's guilt was more than we could bear, a secret between us that we never let show. But we were all we had left."


Sorry if I spoiled something, but I don't think I did. I recommend you reading this book. I haven't finish it, but I do know that I will love it. Thank God that I have the sequel. Those quotes are in my twitter & tumblr too!

2 comments:

  1. This book looks great! I love dystopian novels :D

    Cathy x
    http://whiskshooksandbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really read it! :) thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!