Saturday, December 14, 2013

#ReadingCram - Day 6


THE DAY IS NOT OVER YET! Don't freak... I haven't forget about today's challenge is that so many things happened today that I couldn't post early. But here I am... not giving up with the challenges. My progress with books, as in reading them, was very small, but I'm a step ahead.

My progress is...
Finished:
  • The Program, Suzanne Young
  • A Beautiful Wedding, Jamie McGuire [novella]
  • The Treatment, Suzanne Young [ARC]
  • Panic, Lauren Olvier [ARC]
  • If I Stay, Gayle Forman
Reading:
  • Imaginary Girls, Nova Ren Suma (163 pages into)
  • Where She Went, Gayle Forman (12 pages into)
So yeah, very small step, but a step is a step. I was awake yesterday (more like today) until 3am, to finish If I Stay and writting the review, which is posted already. I woke up like really late, at 2pm, and I was feeling so bad, as in sick. Then I worked from 6pm to 10:30pm and now I'm making this post. I hope to stay awake some time to read more of Where She Went, maybe even finish it. *crossing my fingers* Dreaming is free and without limits!

December 14, 2013
Today's challenge is Seasonal Challenge!
One Rule: it must be books that you read in 2013.

Recommend a book good for a snow day!
In my country, we don't have snow and if you have never seen it, then its likes it doens't exists. But I can relate a snow day, like a really cold day. So let's take it that way! A book worth to stay at home reading when its cold outside would be...
LET IT SNOW

Recommend a book good for a rainy day!
I live in a tropical island, so rain is an every day story. The book I will recommend, I read it in december 2012, but I re-read it in 2013 too. So it counts. AND it was raining both days!
LOOKING FOR ALASKA

Recommend a book good for a beach day!
As you know... tropical island means BEACH, so yeah I live surrond by water. My recommendation for a beach day is not normal, is an adult fiction and I do recommend it for the beach because I read it there. It was so hot and the book made me even more hotter.
FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

Recommend a book good for a spooky night!
I don't got for horror books, but I have read Anna Dressed in Blood books the other days and I love it. SO, thats my rec fo this question.
ANNA DRESSED IN BLOOD

Hope you like them? Which ones would you recommend to me? I would love to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!