Wednesday, December 11, 2013

#ReadingCram - Day 3


Yey! I still doing this Read-a-thon and its fun. I challenged myself to read at least 15 books, but I hoped to read 20. I already finish two books (a series): The Program & The Treatment, by Suzanne Young. You can find my reviews here in my blog. I totally recommend them to read, because they are worth it. Other than those, I read a novella called A Beautiful Wedding, by Jamie McGuire, which is the last installment of the Beautiful series. I began Panic, by Lauren Oliver. I read the first chapter already and I know that I will not get bored with it. Let's see how this goes.

December 11, 2013
Today's Challenge is Top Ten Books you Read in 2013!
Holy cow! How will I choose these?...

#10                     #09

#08                       #07

#06                    #05

#04                    #03

#02                    #01

So, this is my Top Ten. From the least to the most. I want to see some lists, so if you leave your link I'm sure I will check yours out. Thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. I haven't read of these yet D: but I'm really excited to check out Fangirl & a have a copy of Requiem just waiting for me get to it!

    Oh I just finished reading The Program for this read-a-thon too! Good luck with the rest of your books!

    Cyn @ Bookmunchies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definetelly check Fangirl. Requiem was good too. and OMG! you read The Program? I just finished The Treatment and I can say that those books are my new favorites. :)

      Delete
  2. Champion and Clockwork Princess made my list as well! This was really hard for me to choose as well!

    ReplyDelete

Comment your opinion, I won't bite and I always reply!